no terror



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com








sponsors

same old crap

what is this 55?

Tuesday, January 1, 2008

about my 55 word stories

i was introduced to the 55 word story thing as a tag that used to do rounds a little back when i was into my lengthiest blog, till date. and i have been hooked on to it more than i have been hooked on to my blogs. i guess there are some rules to writing one too but i have had mine and they are as follows:-

1. the story should have a beginning and an end.
2. there should be a plot.

i always try to include an element of surprise, a climax towards the end of my stories but i have to admit that the undertone of the stories that i am writing depends very much on my current state of mind. sometimes it happens too that things strike me and make a foothold on my mind till i model a story on them.

anyways, if you have anything to say about my stories, please drop me an email at bbuurrff at gmail dot com

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

bloddy corny post

10/29/2008 11:05:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home